Job role: S ervice Administrator
Location: Hayward CA
The Service Administrator will need to have extremely strong computer skills, great communication skills and a team player to work within our Administrative and Service Depts. This position will be based in our Location office and will be responsible for compiling data, preparing invoices and performing billing functions in addition to other administrative tasks. Employee must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prepare Service department billing. Reconcile labor, material requisitions, and service requisitions against work orders. Prepare billing package for the approval of Service Manager and Administrative Manager.
• Communicate with the customer regarding purchase order and billing accuracy
• Identify and resolve billing issues by working with service and sales - issuing credits according to established policies and procedures.
• Maintain and reconcile month end reports. Mail approved service invoices with proper documentation such as copies of work orders, etc. Monitor quoted jobs for proper billing, such as progress billing until completion of job.
Coordinator Primary Job Duties:
• Take incoming customer calls
• Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received
• Create dispatch work orders as needed
• Dispatch Service Technicians
• Coordination of Parts for Service Projects and other duties as needed
• Maintain the dispatch board/schedule
• Guarantee quality assurance:
o PO’s are signed
o Certificate of Insurance for Company as requested
o Inform the customer that their company Purchase Order has been received and the
job has been set up and is ready for scheduling (should parts be readily available)
• Match service job with incoming purchase order, in the event that the service has already been completed:
• Confirm PO’s go with service, by reading work performed which is the technicians summary of the work performed
Qualified candidate must:
• Ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Detailed Oriented
• Advanced customer service skills
• Strong Organization and Communication Skills
• Ability to Prioritize
• Meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Knowledge of industry is recommended
• Ability to work and deal diplomatically with all levels of Company personnel
• Computer Skills
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Microsoft CRM, Dynamics SL, and Field
Centrix (dispatch software) a plus. Proficient 10 Key and 40 wpm or more
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...