netPolarity, Inc., a leading recruitment firm servicing Fortune 1000 clients across North America, is looking for several determined and career-minded individuals we can train to become Technical Recruiters to drive our mission forward - to change the world, one job at a time.
We are now hiring on all cylinders looking to Train BOTH
“Technical Recruiters & Technical Sourcers”
To our Outstanding Internal Team.”
• Why should you make a move into the staffing industry and become a Technical Recruiter or Sourcer? As a Technical Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire. You are a specialist in building lasting relationships and walking candidates through the entire placement process. As a Sourcer; you are the “eyes behind the scenes” that have a knack on finding talent and being able to “break down search strings” to find just about any person for any position that comes across your desk. The staffing industry is a multi-billion dollar a year industry that every company is a part of.
• What is the value of the “Technical Recruiter and Technical Sourcer Training Program?” Most individuals who want to get into the world of staffing have to either learn the ropes along the way, or wait to be promoted into a junior role. Our program here at netPolarity covers extensive recruiting techniques and technologies training that many people pay big money for. If you are looking for a way into the exciting world of staffing, then this is definitely your chance.
**Must work on location.
Technical Recruiter / Technical Sourcer Responsibilities:
• Complete an intensive 2-3 week “MARS Training Program” and pass the final exam.
o You will gain an understanding of cutting edge technology and the skill sets that make them possible.
o You will learn complex techniques to find the right people for the right job.
o You will learn how to conduct extensive Internet searches including Boolean techniques.
o You will learn how to search for talent on various platforms such as social media, directories, etc.
o You will learn how to validate the validate skills and conduct behavioral interviews.
o You will learn how to negotiate and close deals
• Integrate completely with netPolarity’s service delivery staff.
• For Recruiters, you are to recruit for qualified candidates in various professional disciplines, update internal database, schedule interviews, negotiate and close candidate offers in support of our account management team.
• For Sourcers, you are to source for qualified resumes on various job boards, open internet searches, passive data mining, and our internal database in support of the recruiting staff.
• Previous sales experience is a plus if you are trying to be a Recruiter
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and handling multiple projects at the same time
• Computer savvy with Microsoft Office applications and web browsers is a must for a Sourcer
• Competitively spirited in nature
• Quick learner and ability to think fast on your feet – solutions oriented
• Ability to think outside the box and not afraid to make suggestions
• Team player who believes that the sum of a team is greater than its parts
• Independent and motivated without much supervision
• Aggressive with strong desire to succeed, goal oriented
• Looking to compete and thrive in a challenging environment
• Healthy emotional intelligence and carry a positive attitude
Must work on location.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...