We are assisting a California-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with optional extended hours. You will see 12 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have BLS certification. Your assignment requirements include EKG and x-ray interpretation. The facility has Point and Click EMR. You need to have an active CA state license.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Charting: Point and Click EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: EKG and x-ray interpretation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports