We have an exciting, locum tenens opportunity now available in California for a pediatrician who is interested in a long-term opportunity. You should be comfortable with well-child and sick-baby visits. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with Saturday and call rotation. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CA state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Epic.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Saturday and call rotation
- Epic EMR
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, primary, primary care