Employment Type: Full-Time
This busy Chevrolet store has been serving the San Jose area loyally for years.
Working on all makes and models, we are keeping the legacy running! With a great reputation in the community with many repeat customers, we are flourishing and adding to our team.
- Excellent pay
- Paid training
- Great work environment
- Easy-going, laid-back shop
- Great team
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- One year of experience in an automotive parts department.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Some sales experience.
- Will be trained on dealership’s computer system.
- Ability to operated the department within dealership guidelines.
- Professional personal appearance.
Loading some great jobs for you...