Production Supervisor NEEDED ASAP
Compensation: $107,300.00 - $159,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Establishes and maintains department standards for safety, productivity, reliability, and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance to quality systems (FDA, GMP, QSR, ISO), product specifications, process instructions, safety requirements and company policies. Includes the diligent management of non-conformance to ensure appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Schedules and organizes assigned manufacturing lines to achieve 100% product availability and maintain targeted levels of inventories.
- Troubleshoot work problems with employees; convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
- Create, route, collaborate and approve document change orders that affect production documentation.
- Support experimental builds using documented guidelines provided by engineers.
- 4 years of experience required.
- SWING SHIFT: 2:30-11PM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...